Lessons at Moody’s Community Music School are scheduled bi-monthly.
- The bi-monthly periods continue year round as follows: Sept./Oct., Nov./Dec., Jan./Feb., Mar./Apr., May/Jun., Jul./Aug.
- Scheduling is due for each period by the last day of the month preceding the period. New students may begin lessons at any time. Returning students who register after the deadline will be scheduled as long as there is teacher availability. Once teachers’ schedules are full, a waiting list will be formed.
- At the time of scheduling, students and teachers may each notify one another of expected absences and adjust the schedule accordingly.
- Payment is due for each bi-monthly period before the first lesson. An invoice will be emailed to the email address provided with your registration once lessons are scheduled by your teacher in our system.
- Once lessons are scheduled on the My Music Staff Calendar, both student and teacher are committing to that bi-monthly period. Each student will be given one make up lesson per bi-monthly period. In order to remain consistent throughout our studios, teachers are unable to make exceptions to the make up lesson policy. If a student has an emergency and desires to appeal the policy, they must contact our office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for the appeal to be considered.
Registered students may sign into their My Music Staff account (login on our homepage) to view their own detailed schedule.